[Classpathx-javamail] New GNU JavaMail release
Chris Burdess
2007-04-28 19:06:39 UTC
A new point release of GNU JavaMail, version 1.1.2, is now available
from ftp.gnu.org.

This is a bug fix and API compatibility fix release. Thanks to Boris
Folgmann for discovering an issue with unique message-ids, and
especially to Arend Freije for his work on API compatibility.
remi__
Chris Burdess
2007-05-16 14:25:42 UTC
Post by remi__
Is there any jar file available ? I just find the source code
there ...
This is a GNU package, so there is just the source and the means to
build it.

The package is built as binaries and distributed on a number of
platforms. I'm certainly aware of the Debian package.