[Classpathx-javamail] High compile warning count
Conrad T. Pino
2007-11-17 06:50:03 UTC
I'm getting LARGE numbers of compile warnings.
It seems like trivial stuff, just lots of it.

My question is which CVS branch to work with
when submitting patches. The anonymous CVS
check out tells me there substantial edits
at HEAD revision compared to release_1_1_2
tag.

My questions are:

1. For which branch are patches most useful?

2. Is the HEAD (trunk) stable enough for use
with production Tomcat 5.5 application?

Thanks in advance,

Conrad Pino
Chris Burdess
2007-11-19 07:39:30 UTC
Post by Conrad T. Pino
1. For which branch are patches most useful?
Really only HEAD, unless you find an important security-related bug
in one of the releases.
Post by Conrad T. Pino
2. Is the HEAD (trunk) stable enough for use
with production Tomcat 5.5 application?
Yes it is, I've used it with Tomcat 5.5 in a large-scale production
enviroment.
--
Chris Burdess